Blackwater River Foundation, Inc.  
Preserving Historical, Cultural and Environmental Resources.
 
 
    bullet  home    bullet  stewardship    bullet  preservation    bullet  community     bullet  resources    bullet  about us    bullet  contact    bullet  donate    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 
T.W. Jones House

 

<<Back to Photos

"A Remarkable Success"

Post-Renovation

2011

Front Entrance - May 2011

 

Main Hallway -- 2011

Parlor - May 2011

The Parlor is furnished with original Jones Family furnishing

from the First Presbyterian Church of Milton. 

Mr. and Mrs. Jones' 1897 wedding portraits are above the fireplace.